What Is a Condo?A condo, which is short for “condominium,” is a private residence within a larger building or community, while an apartment is a leased residence within a larger building
Summer Home Maintenance Checklist!
Dated: July 6 2021
Hot summer days means homeowners need to give attention to a few time-sensitive tasks around the house! No need to stress—knock them out early in the season with this shortlist of summer maintenance jobs to help get you started:
1. Cut back overgrown vegetation from your home’s walls and fences.
2. Inspect your exterior for loose or rotted siding.
3. Wash windows inside and out.
4. Service your AC and change air filters.
5. Power wash your driveway and sidewalks.
6. Wash and stain or reseal your deck.
7. Empty out gutters and downspouts.
8. Clean your dryer vent and exhaust duct.
9. Service the grill by closing the lid, turning the heat on high, and letting it cook for about a half-hour.
10. Refresh landscaping by adding a layer of fresh mulch.
Curious about homeownership and what it means for you? I would love to chat. Reach out and let’s connect.
Darlene Lopez knows through experience that life can change in an instant. On September 11, 2001, she was in New York, working as a retailer/buyer. She saw the horror and confusion from the moment a p....
Latest Blog Posts
In a normal market, it’s good to have an experienced guide coaching you through the process of buying or selling a home. That person can advise you on important things like pricing